I’m so tired of plus size clothing. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
I’m tired of women who are stressed that they are the “biggest size” of regular sizing.
Or the smallest size of plus size.
I’m tired of separate sections in stores called Misses.
I hate the stigma and terrible fashion picks that hang over plus size giant, Lane Bryant. It’s ostracizing and gross and embarrassing.
It’s also absolutely maddening when someone says, “well they wouldn’t be plus size if they worked out.”
well guess what, nipplefart. Plus size women are out there in their husband’s over sized sweat pants, trying to get the motivation to work out, eat right, feel good, starting already in an energy deficit, and on top of that, they don’t even get high quality, high end activewear to even START in to feel good about themselves. They get Old Navy. They get Walmart.
You want a woman to have confidence and feel good enough to get out there and do something about herself so she doesn’t have to be so “disgusting” as some put it? Then put her in some Lululemon quality clothes that make her literally get up and prance her happy donkey butt out the door every single day because she’s so excited to sweat in something gorgeous. Oh wait… Lululemon won’t make those sizes.
Where the hell is she supposed to stuff her big ol nanas as shes swangin around the track? How’s she supposed to do squats without cheap cotton pants bustin’ out of the buttcrack?! What do these women even have to work out in, women who make tons of money in great jobs who don’t want to twerk their way through Walmart or Ross? Women who have class and a credit card who just happen to simultaneously do a push up and Bhujangasana, the cobra pose, at the same time?!
Well guess what. We changed the game over here. Luxury fitness is coming to those ham hocks. Get on this, immediately and share. We want as many women who are struggling with this as possible to be the first to try our new luxury, high end exclusive activewear in all sizes, especially in the sizes who need/want it the most.
“FitCandy, an e-commerce site for high-end women’s activewear, bridges the gap between standard and plus size clothing by simultaneously providing precise fit technology and the only high-end, high-quality performance activewear brand to include full figured women.”
http://www.facebook.com/fitcandyshop – if you join you can even get our sweet shhhhh for free, too- find out how on the Facebook page.
10 Burning Fit Candy Questions Answered:
1. Yes, we sell amazing regular sizes starting from the tiniest 00 we can find.
2. Yes, bigger women DO want to work out
3. No, bigger women do not have have any high-end workout clothing options to do so, currently.
4. Yes, we provide the most elite brands in activewear and performance gear sold in the most exclusive boutiques, spas, and department stores from around the WORLD in ALL sizes
5. Yes, we have our own in-house brand being produced which has sizes for full figured women and also rivals the quality and scarcity of Lululemon products. It is an elite brand because as a larger woman, you still get to wear luxury, even if you never want to sweat in it ever and you just want to pretend like the rest of us in LA.
6. Yes, FitCandy has technology to give a precise fit and match to brands, depending on your body measurements.
7. Yes, there is a crisis between truly accepting the body we are in and doing something about it. Love it first so that you respect it enough to do something good about it.
8. Yes, women need to focus on real numbers and realistic fit so they are inspired to change. There is NOTHING wrong with wanting to decrease in weight/inches, but there IS something wrong about panicking because you aren’t a size 2.
9. No, we don’t fat shame, no we don’t thin shame, but yes, we do inspire you to get off your ass and do something that makes you radiate pure sunshine out of your entire being. You know those type of people. Be one of them.